Automobile Visor Organizer by DaIn the Car . Product Reviews
Automobile Visor Organizer
Have you ever lost your phone charger while on a road trip and had to go buy a new one? I hate when we’re traveling and the cords get all mixed up or lost, the passes disappear, I can’t find the AAA card to help with the flat tire, etc.
Finally, I decided I needed to find a way to organize the stuff in the car, especially for travelling.
So I took the Amazon and started looking at options and I came across the Sun Visor Organizer. I looked at many of them but had complaints about each. But then I found the perfect one.
It had storage for the cords, storage for the passes, storage for the cards, and storage for the glasses! It was great.
I bought it right away and have been using it since. My America Parks pass is in it, the car’s insurance cards and AAA cards, pens and a little notepad in case I need to jot something down. It is really very handy.
It attaches right onto the sun visor in the car so everything is within arm’s reach when needed. What more could I ask for?
Automobile Visor Organizer – Da by Car Sun Visor Organizer
The one I purchased is called Da by Car Sun Visor Organizer. The manufacturer is AooBaBa. It weighs only 7.4 ounces and measures 12.68 x 6.14 x 1.3 inches. There were many options that were very similar to this one. But I found this one to be the most functional for what I needed it for.
- Leather Material: The organizer is made of high quality PU Leather. The fine leather veins blend perfectly with my car and the liner board is flexible and sturdy.
- Multiple Pockets: The organizer has 1 large zippered compartment where I store my cords, earphones, and maybe a couple of CDs. There is 1 deep slip pocket on the outside where I store my passes to the National Parks and any documentation I need to carry with me. Five card holder pockets allow me to store the AAA card, the insurance card, gift cards, etc. And then there is a clip for my sunglasses as well.
- Easy Installation: There are two elastic straps that wrap around your sun visor and Velcro closed. You can tighten or loosen the straps as necessary.
- Size: Designed to fit most visors, the organizer fits perfectly in my little SUV and does not get in the way of our head space while driving.
Organization – I found the perfect spots for what I needed. I am able to keep what I need easily accessible and in its own safe little location while travelling.
- Material – I love the leather. It looks nicer, more classy.
- Storage Space – It really does hold a lot of stuff. Cords, masks, wipes, documents, pens, glasses, mints, you name it!
- Quality – This is a durable storage option for your visor. It is well constructed with quality leather material. Built to last.
- Colors – The three colors offered are black, grey, and beige. These match the interior of most vehicles.
- Bulky – The visor organizer does add about an inch, maybe an inch and a half, to your visor depending on what you’ve filled it with. So for tall folks, like my son, it may be a little annoying getting in and out of the car when you’re leaning forward.
- Jingly Zippers – There are two zippers that clink together when the car is in motion. While not loud at all, it can be annoying to some people.
- Strap Size – Straps may be a bit too small for some vehicles with large visors.
Automobile Visor Organizer Summary
Some reviewers found this product to be overly bulky. I’m not sure how much they stored in theirs or if they might be tall men that find that it gets in the way. I think some may have tried putting it on the wrong side of the visor as they say it interferes with the functionality of the visor. I haven’t found these to be a problem with mine.
This organizer really holds everything I need while I’m on the road in a convenient, easy to reach place. I keep mine on the passenger side so that it doesn’t interfere with my line of sight while driving, though, I’m so short it probably never would anyway.
I highly recommend this product. I was impressed and I think you’d likely not be disappointed.
Have you tried it? Do you have a different solution that you would recommend? I’d love to hear about it!
Please drop a few lines in the comments box below and let me know what you use and why you like it.
In the meantime, safe travels!
Written by Kris M.
Search the Site
- About Me (1)
- Day Trips (8)
- Product Reviews (11)
- Road Trip Stops (67)
- Road Trips (63)
- Visited Cities (6)