Best Hanging Toiletry Travel Bag – Product ReviewLuggage . Product Reviews
Best Hanging Toiletry Travel Bag
One thing that we pretty much all need when we’re travelling is a bag to keep our toiletries in. While some are good with a sealed food storage bag, I would prefer something a bit more durable and reusable.
I’m one of those that has that kind of luck where your shampoo bottle will explode if it gets tapped ever so slightly and then I find my toothbrush and everything else drowning in shampoo. I rely on toiletry bags to keep things organized so that if accidents do happen, I’ve contained the damage somewhat.
Originally, I used a small toiletry bag that came with a luggage set. It got the job done, but it really wasn’t much better than a food storage bag. It was one small compartment that you threw all of your toiletries into and then somehow figured out how to zip it around all your stuff since it was so small.
This just wasn’t going to cut it. When we really started travelling more frequently, I decided I needed an upgrade that would allow me to grab a hair tie without taking every last thing out of the bag to find it. I needed better organization and maybe something a little more durable.
WAYFARER SUPPLY Toiletry Travel Bag
When looking for the best hanging toiletry travel bag for me, I came across this polka dot one and I thought it was pretty cute compared to the other stuff I was seeing. Full disclosure, it was cheaper too which drew me to it.
I was not quite at that point in my life where I was wanting to invest good money for high quality things. I’d never used one like this before so I decided to try a cheap one first to see what I really needed in a bag.
- Makes Organizing Easy – At 9 inches wide and 8.5 inches tall, this 4 inch deep hanging toiletry bag offers 3 mesh pockets inside to see and organize your toiletries inside the bag. You also have 1 zippered pocket on the back, outside of the bag for those just in case items that you may not need to use each day.
- Super Functional – With a sturdy board on the bottom, the bag can sit on the counter top, however, I’ve found that it tips easily depending on what’s in it. The mesh pockets make it easy to see where you’ve stored your items for quick access. The swivel hook is great for hanging the bag on the door so it doesn’t take up counter space when not in use.
- High Quality Materials – The bag is made with PVC-coated, 900D polyester on the outside and lined inside keeping it nice and durable to keep any spills contained. It is easy to wipe out inside if anything does spill.
- Ultimate Flexibility – When not in use, you can easily hang it from a door or you could close it up and lay it flat in your luggage, though I’ve found that it takes up a lot of space in a suitcase if it is packed full.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – I have not had to test this thankfully, but it offers a full refund if you are not satisfied.
- Durability – The bag is pretty strong, I’ve had no problems with it tearing or breaking. It holds up to being tossed around, I’m not gentle.
- Bulkiness – It’s a compact bag, I can easily put it on top of my luggage or tuck it into a large carry on size bag. If I packed light, I could even put it into a suitcase.
- Organization – With the zippered pockets, I can easily keep my toothbrush away from the soap! My q-tips stay drive and my hair ties stay separate from everything. I love that.
- Color Options – While there are only a half dozen or so options for colors, I thought they were good options.
- Price Point – These are pretty inexpensive compared to similar bags.
- Compact – This bag was a bit smaller than I was expecting to get. I was able to fit full size shampoo and conditioner bottles in it but they took up quite a bit of the bag. Still, I was able to fit in everything I needed.
- Zipper – The zipper got caught on one of the mesh pockets once. That was annoying to undo but I was able to get it fixed without causing damage to the bag.
Best Hanging Toiletry Travel Bag Summary
So is this the best hanging toiletry travel bag? Well, maybe. It’s the best that I’ve used so far. There might be something better out there.
But this one seems perfect for what I need. I haven’t had much of a problem with it yet, no real complaints here.
Do you have a toiletry bag that you would recommend? I’d love to hear about it!
Please drop a few lines in the comments box below and let me know what you use and why you like it.
In the meantime, safe travels!
Written by Kris M.
Search the Site
- About Me (1)
- Day Trips (8)
- Cocoa (2)
- Orange City (1)
- Orlando (4)
- St. Augustine (1)
- Product Reviews (11)
- In the Car (1)
- Journals (5)
- Luggage (2)
- Online Services (1)
- Road Trip Stops (67)
- Alabama (2)
- Florida (11)
- Georgia (4)
- Louisiana (3)
- Maryland (2)
- Mississippi (1)
- Pennsylvania (2)
- Puerto Rico (8)
- South Carolina (2)
- Virginia (5)
- Washington DC (27)
- Road Trips (63)
- New Orleans (6)
- Puerto Rico (8)
- Washington DC (49)
- Visited Cities (6)
- Cabo Rojo (3)
- New Orleans (1)
- Orlando (1)
- Washington DC (1)
Leave a Reply