New Orleans Travel JournalJournals . Product Reviews
New Orleans Travel Journal
Okay, so… full disclosure. I actually designed and created this journal myself. I created it specifically for you!
When my son and I took our road trip to New Orleans, I hadn’t yet found Roadtrippers to try and plan an itinerary. We were only going to be there for a day or two so I didn’t think about planning a bunch of stuff to do. We did see a few things while we were there, but we missed out on so much! If I had some sort of checklist or bucket list, I would have been able to check off sites that we visited and I would know what to look for on our next visit to the area.
A place to jot down reservation information would have been beneficial to me too. When I make reservations for hotels and such, I often need their address for my gps to get us there. So my journal needed a spot for that and maybe somewhere to write out my to-do lists before the trip. Because… the post its just weren’t cutting it.
Finally, when I’m journaling during my trips, I get frustrated that I either forget certain details or I don’t have a good spot to put them when I do remember them… halfway through my writing. So dedicated spots for the date and the weather, for example, has proven quite handy.
New Orleans Travel Journal – by Kris M.
This compact journal measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches tall. The soft matte paperback protects the pages nicely from wear and tear as the journal travels with you each trip. With 100 journaling pages, there’s more than enough space to write down your precious memories from the trip to New Orleans!
- New Orleans Theme: The cover features 5 images that I personally took during the road trip that my son and I took. The French Quarter, St. Patrick’s Cemetery No. 1, the Holy Trinity Church, and the Pontalba Buildings are all featured on the cover. What better way to the Big Easy?
- Checklists: This journal features checklists for things to do in the New Orleans area, things to buy, things to pack, and things to do before the trip.
- Reservation Information: The pages for your reservation information gives you spots to jot down check in and out times, pet fees, address, phone number, confirmation numbers, etc. so you have all of the important information in one place.
- Journal Pages / 100 Sheets: The paper quality is excellent for ink pens and no need to worry about the ink bleeding through. There are plenty of pages to capture every moment of your stay in NOLA. You even have dedicated spots for the date, the weather, and the temperature.
- Size: At 6×9 inches, the journal is a nice compact size allowing you to easily tuck it into your purse or bag. You could even pack it flat in your suitcase or tuck it into your glove compartment to keep it with you at all times.
- Soft Cover
- Location Appropriate Design
- NOLA Bucket List
- Reservation Details
- To Do List
- 100 Journal Pages
- Compact Size
Unfortunately, it does cost money to print the journal and I do need to pay my website hosting provider. So I can’t give you the journal for free. But at $6.99, the price of the journal is certainly competitive and won’t break the bank.
New Orleans Travel Journal Summary
Naturally, I love my own product. I think it’ll be something my family cherishes for years to come as I’ve written about each trip I’ve taken with them.
As the family historian, I often get so frustrated because we have so many ancestors and I want to know all of their stories. Tell me all the things! My mission in life is to share everything about me and the world around me with my future generations.
Listen, if you do purchase my travel journal for New Orleans, please do come back and let me know what you think of it.
Was their anything missing that you want in a journal? How can I make it better for you? I’m always looking to improve my craft so I would totally not be hurt if you constructively told me how to make it better.
Do you write in a travel journal? What do you look for in a journal for travelling? I’d love to hear about it!
Please drop a few lines in the comments box below and let me know what you use and why you like it.
In the meantime, safe travels!
Written by Kris M.
Search the Site
- About Me (1)
- Day Trips (8)
- Product Reviews (11)
- Road Trip Stops (67)
- Road Trips (63)
- Visited Cities (6)