Puerto Rico Travel JournalJournals . Product Reviews
Puerto Rico Travel Journal
This is one of my own travel journals. I created this one specifically for my trips to Puerto Rico. I like to go back to places I’ve been to see things I didn’t see the first time around. My Puerto Rico travel journal helped me keep track of where I had been and where else I want to visit while visiting the island.
My son and I used Roadtrippers to plan our trip this time. However, due to flight delays and the company we stayed with, we strayed from our itinerary completely. Despite that, we were able to check off several things listed on on my Things To Do in Puerto Rico list… which is several pages long.
A place to jot down reservation information was beneficial to me on this trip. I ended up breaking my ankle on my second trip to Puerto Rico and required emergency surgery. This caused me to have to stay in Puerto Rico longer than expected. Luckily, I had all of my confirmation numbers and everything handy to switch flights around.
My journal pages were great. They allowed me to record the date and weather each day of my trip and gave me plenty of space to write the details of my days. It was quite and eventful trip the second time there!
Puerto Rico Travel Journal – by Kris M.
Like my others, this compact journal measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches tall. The soft matte paperback protects the pages nicely from wear and tear as the journal travels with you each trip. With 100 journaling pages, there’s more than enough space to write down your precious memories from the trip to New Orleans!
- Puerto Rico Theme: The cover features 5 images that I personally took during my trips to Puerto Rico. The Rincon Beach and Lighthouse, the Cliffs at the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, La Parguera, and Combate Beach are all featured on the cover.
- Checklists: This journal features checklists for things to do in Puerto Rico, things to buy, things to pack, and things to do before the trip.
- Reservation Information: The pages for your reservation information gives you spots to jot down check in and out times, pet fees, address, phone number, confirmation numbers, etc. so you have all of the important information in one place.
- Journal Pages / 100 Sheets: The paper quality is excellent for ink pens and no need to worry about the ink bleeding through. There are plenty of pages to capture every moment of your stay in PR. You even have dedicated spots for the date, the weather, and the temperature.
- Size: At 6×9 inches, the journal is a nice compact size allowing you to easily tuck it into your purse or bag. You could even pack it flat in your suitcase or tuck it into your glove compartment to keep it with you at all times.
- Soft Cover
- Location Appropriate Design
- Puerto Rico Bucket List
- Reservation Details
- To Do List
- 100 Journal Pages
- Compact Size
Unfortunately, it does cost money to print the journal and I do need to pay my website hosting provider. So I can’t give you the journal for free. But at $6.99, the price of the journal is certainly competitive and won’t break the bank.
Puerto Rico Travel Journal Summary
Naturally, I love my own product. I think it’ll be something my family cherishes for years to come as I’ve written about each trip I’ve taken with them.
As the family historian, I often get so frustrated because we have so many ancestors and I want to know all of their stories. Tell me all the things! My mission in life is to share everything about me and the world around me with my future generations.
Listen, if you do purchase my travel journal for Puerto Rico, please do come back and let me know what you think of it.
Was their anything missing that you want in a journal? How can I make it better for you? I’m always looking to improve my craft so I would totally not be hurt if you constructively told me how to make it better.
Do you write in a travel journal? What do you look for in a journal for travelling? I’d love to hear about it!
Please drop a few lines in the comments box below and let me know what you use and why you like it.
In the meantime, safe travels!
Written by Kris M.
Search the Site
- About Me (1)
- Day Trips (8)
- Product Reviews (11)
- Road Trip Stops (67)
- Road Trips (63)
- Visited Cities (6)